Insulation Technology Inc.
Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
“ITI prides itself with quality, knowledge, and service.”
EPS can be used in:
Products Made In the USA!
EPS is 100% recyclable
EPS is closed cell, NO CFC or HCFC, high cushioning, flame retardant, water resistant, light weight, high thermal insulation with no decrease in r-value over its life time.
Used in geotechnical applications for more than 30 years. The properties of EPS make it a good choice for use as a slope stabilizer, retaining wall backfill, road embankments, or pavement insulation.
Packaging usage range from component parts, shapes, sheet stock for insulating boxes, blocks, spacers, cushioning, end caps, corner pads, edge protectors, dunnage and whatever else you can imagine using EPS for.
Key Environmental Attributes
- Since the 1950s, EPS has always been CFC and HCFC FREE
- EPS Provides stable R-Value and does not need to be adjusted for age
- EPS is 100% recyclable and is recognized in green building
- EPS mold resistance tests favorable in accordance with ASTM C1338
- EPS does not adversely affect indoor air quality
Ready to Talk?
Our experienced professionals will be happy to discuss your project, answer any questions you may have, and provide you with a free quote for your project.